ASA # 8
ASK-SAY ANYTHING SET # 8
Here are my responses to your comments and questions. Sorry, if I posted it late again. :-)
1. JIHAAAD! Bakit ayaw mo sabihin size ng paa mo pero love life mo sinasabi mo. HAHAHAHA!
- I don’t know why. :-) Naaaah. Pero answer my question first: Why are you so interested with my shoe size? :-) Hehe.
2. [November 22] Hi Jihad. I dreamt about you last night. :)
- Really? What was it about? :-) Hmmmm. Share mo naman.
3. so…how was my stories? feel free to leave comments…hehehe:)
- They’re so creative and well-written. Keep it up! :-)
4. Hello :). I’m the one who ask the question in ASA #7 # 16… I just would like to ask if it is ok… What are your future plans ba??
- By future, you mean? School or theater? I’ve already answered this question in the previous ASA sets. But for you, I’ll answer it again. For school, as soon as I graduate, I’m planning to teach in a University, at the same time take my Masteral’s and after that my Doctorate. For theater, I’m planning not to do any production next academic year, since I’ll be focusing on my thesis. (I chose to work on my thesis alone. Meaning, no thesis partner.) So, I need extra time and focus to work on it.
5. Hello :). I’m the one who ask the question in ASA #7 # 16… I just would like to ask if it is ok… What are your future plans ba??
- Same question as #4. Already answered. :-)
6. Well, you chose kaharuan pla sana hndi ka nagkamali sa pinili mo goodluck!! :)) love you!
- Thank you, very much. :-) Don’t worry, I’m confident with my decision, but I truly appreciate your concern. Thank you and I love you too. :-)
7. Is it not weird talking to people you don’t actually know? Like me and others We ask questions and some even say that they love you although they might have seen you once or twice and they don’t even know you…
- For me, it is not weird and awkward at all. :-)
8. Hello just passing by… Hahaha grandh kamiss is nmn… It flattered siya… Hahaha :D
- Full of typos. Sorry. Can’t understand what you were trying to say. In any case, thank you for passing by my page. :-)
9. may interest ka ba sa politics? kanino ka ba boto? noynoy o villar o erap o gibo o teodoro…or whatever…batsa kanino ka boto?hehehe:) ako kay noynoy.
- I’m quite interested in our local politics. Anyway, as of now, I don’t have any sure bet. But most likely, I’ll choose Noynoy. :-) I’m still weighing things. There are a lot of things to consider aside from popularity. :-)
11. THE MAGUINDANAO MASSACRE PISSES ME OFF. - Pat
- It’s inhumane and barbaric (even Satanic). Let’s just pray for the victims, and help them find the justice they truly deserve.
12. Sup Jihad? :)
- I’m doing great. How about you? :-)
13. woah. nabasa ko ASA#7. nakakaaliw yung mga questions and mga answers mo. Hahaha! like ung pwedeng matulog sa library nio, how lucky. :p HAHA. anyway, grabe super bilib ako sayo. ang sipag mo sumagot ng questions and mga sinasabi namin. Salamat dun :)
- Of course! Reading your questions and answering them is my stress reliever. You don’t know how much thankful I am to you, guys. :-)
14. Hey! I was the one who asked you a question. Pero, you did not answer it :| Uhm, anyway. Pray for my tita because she’s now at the hospital suffering form her SUPER DANGEROUS disease :( I don’t know the name of her disease ee. The doctor might “putulin” her one leg :| UN lang :> I hope you’ll pray for her. She has 3 children :> Nga pala, pray for me also. Because, i’ll have my repertory show on December 5 at CCP ;) Sige, un lang :) - Hazel Briones ♥ -
- Sad to hear that. And yes, Hazel, I’ll pray for your tita. Hope she gets well soon. And yes, I’ll pray for you too. God bless on your performance. Do it for God’s glory. :-)
15. i like your drawing of a child. it’s really awesome & it has a really good meaning. -isabel :)
- Aww. Thank you for appreciating my little work of art. I really don’t know how to draw. :-) But it feels good that you actually liked it. Thanks Isabel!
KEEP YOUR QUESTIONS COMING! :-)